Min, 21 Feb|
GYT #1: Breaking the Myths of Climate Change & Activism
Climate change is the biggest existential threat human civilisation has faced. As a result, there is an inexhaustible amount of unsupported myths that bury the reality of climate change and overshadows the power of Youth Activism. GYT #1 aims to debunk all of the misleads and promote change making.
Time & Location
21 Feb 2021 17.00 – 18.00 WIB
About the event
With Green YOUth Talks, Green Welfare aims to inspire young people to stand up against our degenerating ecosystem through youth-led causes, youth movements and youth activists by a virtual dialogue every 1-2 months about environmental advocacy and the underlying power of youth.
Objectives of GYT #1:
- Enhance the youth’s awareness of the general overview about our climate status and the power of youth activism.
- Disclose the common stigmas and myths about Climate Change and Youth Activism.
- Inspire youths to voice out climate action through the speaker’s story of activism.
- Inspire youths to perform their activism through their own unique course of action.
- Everyone is a changemaker; Inspire youths to become global changemakers through inclusivity, action and leadership.
- Equip youths with the fundamental keys to become their own changemaker.